Applications are now open to for the University of Sydney Scholarships for International Students 2020. The University of Sydney Scholarships in Australia is inviting International Students to Pursue Fully Funded Master’s Degree Scholarships & PhD Degree Scholarships For Free.
All the Academic Fields/Majors are available for the Master Degree Programs & PhD Degree Programs to all International Students. All the Expenses will be Covered Under this Sydney International Student Scholarships 2020. This is a Full Scholarships for International Students.
For your information do you know that the University of Melbourne is also offering 600 Graduate Research Scholarships 2020 For Masters/MPhil, Doctoral (Fully Funded). The University of Sydney International Scholarships is Fully Funded by the Australian Government. Further details you can find below.
University of Sydney Scholarships for International Students 2020
- Scholarship Country: Australia
- University: University of Sydney
- Course Level: MS Programs & PhD Programs
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Accepted All Year
The University of Sydney Scholarships is a Full Free Scholarships to Study Abroad. All the Expenses will be covered because they are offering Free Master Programs, Free PhD Programs. RTP Full Free scholarship for international students Scholarships will cover all the expenses.
- University Tuition Fee.
- Free Accommodation.
- A stipend of $27,596 per Annum.
- Medical Funds (Paid sick leave).
- Airfare ($1,250 travel from their home country to Sydney at the commencement of studies and up to $1,250 for travel to return to their home country after successful completion of studies.).
- Reimbursement Funds up to $420 for Masters candidates and up to $840 for Doctoral candidates.
- Paid maternity leave.
- Research funds also offer.
List of Available Fields of Study
There is a wide range of Master’s Degree Programs & PhD Degree Programs at the University of Sydney. The List of Field are given below:
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Architecture, Design, and Planning
- Education and Social Work
- Engineering and Computer Science
- Medicine and Health
- Applicants from all over the world are accepted with any nationality.
- For a Masters by research or a Master of Philosophy: A bachelor’s degree with first or second-class honors from the University of Sydney or another approved institution
- For Ph.D. Research Program: You need to demonstrate sufficient prior research experience and capability. In most cases, you will have either:
- A bachelor’s degree with first or upper second class honors
- A master’s degree performed at a high academic standard, and which includes a substantial component of research
- An equivalent qualification that demonstrates research experience, excellence, and capability.
All Documents should be in English for an Australian Government scholarship. Please Check the Following Documents carefully
- Master’s Program Applicants: Bachelor’s Degree Diploma (or above) Transcripts
- D. Program Applicants: Master’s degree diploma (or above) Transcripts
- The highest degree Transcript verified with official stamps should be uploaded. (Including Grading Points)
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Research Proposal: (Further Guidelines Chech Here)
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume.
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter
- Official TOEFL or IELTS English language proficiency score. (If English is Not Your First Language)
- Academic thesis or relevant publications (for Ph.D. program applicants)
- Applicants for Ph.D. programs should submit a copy of their Master’s thesis or relevant academic publications.
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
The Applications for the University of Sydney Scholarships for International Students Australia is Open All Year.
For more details & apply click here: