About the scholarship
Bond University offers high academic achievers who are living outside of Australia and applying to study at an undergraduate level, with tuition remission scholarships. Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and are a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality and outstanding international students.
Students must complete the Bond University Online Application Form to receive their program offer before applying for this scholarship.
Once an offer has been received, students must complete the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship Application Form. The form must be completed in full and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org by the relevant application closing date.
- First round applications closed on 21 February, 2020 for students commencing in May 2020 semester.
- Second round applications closed on 3 April, 2020 for students commencing in May 2020 semester.
- Applications close on 30 June, 2020 for students commencing in September 2020 semester.
- Applications close on 16 October, 2020 for students commencing in January 2021 semester.
To be considered, applicants must:
- Have already received an offer from Bond University to commence an undergraduate degree. Students who have not yet received an offer can apply via the Bond University Online Application Form. The following programs are not eligible for consideration for scholarships – Master of Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, Bachelor of Medical Studies and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
- Those studying English at Bond University College as part of a packaged Offer are still eligible to apply.
- Have outstanding academic ability.
- Complete and submit the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship Application Form by the scholarship application closing date relevant to chosen starting semester.
- Not have already commenced undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
Recipients of the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship are awarded with 50% tuition remission for their chosen program.
The following programs are not eligible for consideration for the scholarships – Master of Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, Bachelor of Medical Studies and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
For any inquiry, please check the Official website.